Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stadium of Fire

We weren't supposed to have the girls this year so it was a suprise when the girls called and asked if we wanted to go to Stadium of Fire. They ended up having extra tickets so Danny and I and my brother went. At the last minute their dad decided not to go either so we met them at their grandparents house. It ended up being us and their aunt Megan and her sister Minon and their cousins.




Here is a picture of Miley. I wish so bad that I had a decent camera so that I could have gotten better pictures of her. For this picture I even went all the way down in front and it still didn't turn out



The best part is the para gliders and the Hill Air Force jets.




It was a surprise to have my cousin Jill Stevens (Miss Utah) there to sing the American Anthem. This will be the last time seeing her perform as Miss Utah because they are crowning the new one later this month.

No comments: