Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Danny turns 30

Danny wasn't to excited about turning 30. So I got him the perfect b-day card which says...Nearly everything takes time to reach the best that it can be. So don't think of yourself as older-you're just getting better, you see!!!

Here is what our day was like.

We woke up and went to the track and ran 5 miles.( anything he can do to stay looking and feeling younger). For lunch we went with his parents to Ruth's Diner. It is a great place, I would definately recommend it.





After lunch we went shopping to see if we could find him a new driver for golf, but didn't have any luck. Then Danny and our friend Sam went golfing, while me and Cami drove the carts for them. We were by far the cutest caddies there. It was a lot of fun, but to bad the birthday boy lost by 2. We then decided to go to MacCool's Restaurant and try it out. It was really good. For dessert I got the apple crisp which was fantastic(sorry Sam that I didn't save you any).





We finished off the night at Dannys softball game. It was a close game but finally won 11 to 10. It was a good thing because he probally wouldn"t of liked to loose both golf and softball.
Well Danny I hope you enjoyed your birthday. I have had fun spending the last two days with you. Take me golfing anytime, those carts sure are fun.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

WOW! You do have two very beautiful girls! So you weren't just making them up! Just kidding. So excited about your blog. Lets get together SOON SOON SOON!

the Eggett's said...

Happy Birthday Danny! I'm glad he had such a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Delana! Its jaime, I love that you have a blog, I saw it through tennillle's. How are you? You guys look like you're doing great, I'm so happy for you, your Danny looks like a good guy. I'll definitely have to peek in on your blog from time to time!

Michelle said...

I just found your blog and got all caught up on Danny and Delana! Glad Danny had a good birthday even though he's 30..is he handling it ok? :) See you guys soon!

Jenna Kaholoaa said...

Hey i have a new blog send me a email at skittlesluvr15@yahoo.com then ill send you an invite!!

Lindsay Cutler said...

I just stumbled across your blog, and I have to say: 1) Happy Birthday, Danny, and 2)I LOVE that title picture on the temple grounds. What a cute cute family! See you soon. :-)

Brooke said...

I am so happy to have found your blog! What a cute little family!!

Maria said...

Delana, its your loser V.T. companion. Cute blog. You have the cutest girls. I love that family picture, its great. Happy Birthday Danny, if it makes you feel any better Nate is 35, your still young.