Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

I just wanted to let the fathers in my life to know how grateful I am to them. I was blessed to grow up with the best dad ever. He was always there for us and taught us by his example. I am so proud of who he is and what he stands for. Our family has been greatly blessed with him in our lives. I love you dad. Then there is my dear sweet husband who has brought so much happiness in to my life and my childrens. I always said that I wanted to marry someone like my dad and Danny has truly measured up, which is not an easy thing to do. I couldn't of asked for a better husband or father for my kids. He has always put our needs before his own and continues to love us unconditionally. Last of all is my father in law Charles. I always thought how lucky I was to have such a wonderful dad and now I have two. He is so patient and gentle and is such an example of unselflessness. He is always there for anyone who needs him. He has touched Danny's life in so many ways and because of his influence and his love Danny has become who he is today. I am indeed grateful to you. Happy Father's Day to all of you.



This is me with my grandma Critchlow (we call her Flossy). She is always so much fun and loves to play games cuz she always wins.

Danny, My mom, and my sister Jill


Danny, my dad, and me


Jason (brother in law), Danny, my dad, My brother David, and Chris (brother in law)

All the guys watching the basketball game. All the girls were in the other room dancing with the kids.


My sisters Jill, Emily, my mom, dad, and myself

1 comment:

the Eggett's said...

your whole family is GEORGEOUS!