Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jaiden's Family Pictures with Her Kids

Jaiden sure is going to be the best mom. These are her babies. She brings them everywhere she goes. Her bear's name is "Share Bear". This was her preschool bear that would be passed around to each kid for a week at a time. At the end of the year Mrs. Sue chose Jaiden to give the bear to. She must have been truly inspired, because 4 years later she still adores it. Her little boy (the groundhog) is Garbet. She takes them in the car with her and they have their own carseats and she always makes sure that they are buckled in. She takes them to the store and puts them in the cart. I am always having to babysit my grandkids, but I don't mind since they are so cute and they sure are good, never talking back or crying. I must say they sure do bring a lot of joy into Jaidens heart.


Family Portraits
*photographer-big sis Taylor





2 comments:

Emily said...

OH my gosh please don't tell your girls I was seriously crying I was laughing so hard. This is something I would've done when I was their age. I love the matching outfits! ha ha

tennille said...

Jaiden you are too cute! I love how you even thought to color coordinate.