Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jaiden's Turns "8" August 12

This year Jaiden wanted to have a swim party. So grandma Terri let us have it at her house. I was excited to finally use my decorations that I had bought earlier this year (Danny was glad to finally see them being put to use instead of just letting them clutter up his garage). He also thought it was quite an investment and couldn't understand why I would spend a couple hundred dollars on something that would just sit until I had a reason to use them. When I saw that everything was 50% off I just couldn't resist especially when the girls have summer birthdays. I had to enlist everyones help to decorate because it was sure taking along time with all the stuff I had and ended up just using some of the things because of the amount of time involved. Jaiden sure enjoyed her birthday and was so excited to help me. We had a fun time. We had pizza, went swimming, played games, and had cupcakes.





This is my moms neighbor Jerry. She is like a grandma to my kids. She loves to spoil my kids rotten. She is always so good at picking out the funnest gifts and wrapping them so beautifully. The grandkids love going to her house because they have so much fun. She gives them lots of treats and she always has something fun to play with. She also has every movie in her collection. We love you Jerry.

No comments: